Book your ORD to GSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Greenville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and GSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Greenville Spartanburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to GSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to GSP Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Missoula? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Key Biscayne Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Greenville Spartanburg Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to GSP
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Greenville (ORD to GSP)
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to GSP in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 17,795 passengers from ORD to GSP in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Greenville in 2009 was 60.44%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Greenville from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from ORD to GSP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between ORD and GSP takes about 77 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Chicago and Greenville.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Greenville, SC takes about 78 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to GSP for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Flight #7039, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 43 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Greenville.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Greenville.
- There were 30,133 passengers that flew from Chicago to Greenville in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Greenville.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, American Connection, ExpressJet Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Chicago, IL to Greenville, SC.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Greenville, SC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Greenville is 577 miles.
- 48,874 seats were available on flights from ORD to GSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 30,133 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to GSP that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)