Book your ORD to GUA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Guatemala City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and GUA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to La Aurora Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to GUA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Guatemala City (GUA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guatemala City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to GUA Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to La Aurora Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to GUA
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Guatemala City (ORD to GUA)
- There were 18,943 passengers that flew from Chicago to Guatemala City in 2009.
- 23,790 seats were available on flights from ORD to GUA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 18,943 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to GUA that year.
- TACA carried a total of 18,310 passengers from ORD to GUA in 2009.
- TACA operated flights from ORD to GUA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to GUA in 2009 was TACA's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- TACA, LACSA offer flights from Chicago, IL to Guatemala City, Guatemala.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Chicago and Guatemala City.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to GUA for TACA is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Guatemala City, Guatemala in 2009 was LACSA's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Guatemala City in 2009 was 74.6%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Guatemala City from LACSA is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Kayak Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Davenport today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.