Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Gulfport in 2009 was 73.21%.
- 471 seats were available on flights from ORD to GPT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 216 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to GPT that year.
- There were 216 passengers that flew from Chicago to Gulfport in 2009.
- Sun Country Airlines operated flights from ORD to GPT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to GPT for Sun Country Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 135 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Gulfport from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Gulfport, MS in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Gulfport.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to GPT in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Sun Country Airlines carried a total of 216 passengers from ORD to GPT in 2009.
- Sun Country Airlines offers flights from Chicago, IL to Gulfport, MS.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sandy Lane Barbados you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.