to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Harrisburg in 2009 was 42.76%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MDW to MDT in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Shuttle America operated flights from MDW to MDT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 152 seats were available on flights from MDW to MDT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 65 passengers flew on all flights from MDW to MDT that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Harrisburg.
- Shuttle America carried a total of 65 passengers from MDW to MDT in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Harrisburg, PA in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer which started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MDW to MDT for Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- There were 65 passengers that flew from Chicago to Harrisburg in 2009.
- Shuttle America offers flights from Chicago, IL to Harrisburg, PA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Harrisburg from Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Vancouver Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Punta Cana and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Greensboro Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Toledo Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.