Book your ORD to HOU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and HOU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to William P. Hobby with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (HOU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to HOU Route Map
Looking for Barcelona Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Bangkok and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Port Aransas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Houston (ORD to HOU)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to HOU for Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to HOU in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair. The RJ-700 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Houston from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Chicago, IL to Houston, TX.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Houston.
- Skywest Air operated flights from ORD to HOU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Houston, TX in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- 66 seats were available on flights from ORD to HOU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to HOU that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Houston in 2009 was 74.24%.
- There were 49 passengers that flew from Chicago to Houston in 2009.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 49 passengers from ORD to HOU in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)