Book your MDW to HSV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Huntsville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MDW and HSV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Midway Intl. to Huntsville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MDW to HSV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (MDW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Huntsville (HSV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Huntsville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MDW to HSV Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Toronto and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tahoe Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best South Beach Miami today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Huntsville (MDW to HSV)
- There were 133 passengers that flew from Chicago to Huntsville in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Huntsville, AL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Chicago, IL to Huntsville, AL.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 133 passengers from MDW to HSV in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Huntsville.
- The newest aircraft servicing MDW to HSV in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MDW to HSV for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Huntsville from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Huntsville in 2009 was 93.66%.
- 142 seats were available on flights from MDW to HSV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 133 passengers flew on all flights from MDW to HSV that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from MDW to HSV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)