Book your ORD to HSV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Huntsville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and HSV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Huntsville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to HSV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Huntsville (HSV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Huntsville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to HSV Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Huntsville Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to HSV
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Huntsville (ORD to HSV)
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Huntsville is 510 miles.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Huntsville, AL takes about 67 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Chicago and Huntsville.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Huntsville, AL in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between ORD and HSV takes about 55 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Huntsville in 2009 was 58.52%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to HSV for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Huntsville.
- There were 17,944 passengers that flew from Chicago to Huntsville in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Huntsville from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- 33,536 seats were available on flights from ORD to HSV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 17,944 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to HSV that year.
- American Eagle operated flights from ORD to HSV using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle, ExpressJet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Huntsville.
- American Eagle carried a total of 11,243 passengers from ORD to HSV in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to HSV in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Flight #7208, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 39 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Huntsville.
- American Eagle, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, Delta Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Shuttle America offer flights from Chicago, IL to Huntsville, AL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Baton Rouge Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Galveston and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Beverly Hills Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Amalfi Coast Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.