Book your ORD to ZIH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Ixtapa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and ZIH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Ixtapa Zihuatanejo Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to ZIH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Ixtapa (ZIH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ixtapa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to ZIH Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Aruba? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Belize and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Palm Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Ixtapa (ORD to ZIH)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Ixtapa, Mexico in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Ixtapa.
- USA 3000 carried a total of 3,568 passengers from ORD to ZIH in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to ZIH for USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- USA 3000 offers flights from Chicago, IL to Ixtapa, Mexico.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Ixtapa in 2009 was 70.58%.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to ZIH in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Ixtapa from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- 5,040 seats were available on flights from ORD to ZIH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 3,568 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to ZIH that year.
- USA 3000 operated flights from ORD to ZIH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 3,568 passengers that flew from Chicago to Ixtapa in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)