Book your ORD to JAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Jacksonville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and JAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Jacksonville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to JAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Jacksonville (JAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Jacksonville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to JAX Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Jacksonville Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to JAX
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Jacksonville (ORD to JAX)
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Jacksonville.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Jacksonville, FL takes about 112 minutes.
- 114,554 seats were available on flights from ORD to JAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 92,603 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to JAX that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Jacksonville from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 140 seats.
- UNITED, American Eagle, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Jacksonville.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to JAX in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Chicago and Jacksonville.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Jacksonville, FL in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Jacksonville is 865 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Jacksonville in 2009 was 80.1%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to JAX for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- UNITED operated flights from ORD to JAX using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between ORD and JAX takes about 110 minutes.
- There were 92,603 passengers that flew from Chicago to Jacksonville in 2009.
- UNITED, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Gojet Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Chicago, IL to Jacksonville, FL.
- Flight #7305, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 79 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Jacksonville.
- UNITED carried a total of 58,425 passengers from ORD to JAX in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Orlando Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Miami today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.