to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to JAI for American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 245 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Jaipur in 2009 was 78.78%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Jaipur, India in 2009 was American Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1994.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to JAI in 2009 was American Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- 245 seats were available on flights from ORD to JAI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 193 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to JAI that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from ORD to JAI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 193 passengers that flew from Chicago to Jaipur in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 193 passengers from ORD to JAI in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Jaipur from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 245 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Jaipur.
- American Airlines offers flights from Chicago, IL to Jaipur, India.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Savannah? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Boise and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Magnificent Mile Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.