Book your ORD to AZO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Kalamazoo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and AZO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Kalamazoo Battle Creek Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to AZO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kalamazoo (AZO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kalamazoo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to AZO Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Seattle and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pittsburgh Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vancouver Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Kalamazoo Battle Creek Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to AZO
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Kalamazoo (ORD to AZO)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Kalamazoo, MI in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Kalamazoo from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- 74,534 seats were available on flights from ORD to AZO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 37,644 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to AZO that year.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Chicago to Kalamazoo.
- American Eagle carried a total of 37,619 passengers from ORD to AZO in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Chicago and Kalamazoo.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Kalamazoo in 2009 was 50.11%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to AZO for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Kalamazoo is 122 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to AZO in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- Flight #4502, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Kalamazoo.
- There were 37,644 passengers that flew from Chicago to Kalamazoo in 2009.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Kalamazoo.
- The shortest flight between ORD and AZO takes about 23 minutes.
- American Eagle, Skywest Air offer flights from Chicago, IL to Kalamazoo, MI.
- American Eagle operated flights from ORD to AZO using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Kalamazoo, MI takes about 23 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)