Book your ORD to FCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Kalispell airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and FCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Glacier Park Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to FCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kalispell (FCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kalispell on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to FCA Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grayton Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Kalispell (ORD to FCA)
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Kalispell is 1352 miles.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Kalispell.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Kalispell, MT in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #5997, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Kalispell.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to FCA for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Kalispell.
- 5,792 seats were available on flights from ORD to FCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 4,823 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to FCA that year.
- There were 4,823 passengers that flew from Chicago to Kalispell in 2009.
- The shortest flight between ORD and FCA takes about 188 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Kalispell in 2009 was 72.32%.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Kalispell, MT takes about 188 minutes.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 4,823 passengers from ORD to FCA in 2009.
- Skywest Air operated flights from ORD to FCA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Chicago to Kalispell.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Kalispell from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Chicago, IL to Kalispell, MT.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to FCA in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)