Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Kalispell is 1352 miles.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Kalispell.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Kalispell, MT in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #5997, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Kalispell.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to FCA for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Kalispell.
- 5,792 seats were available on flights from ORD to FCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 4,823 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to FCA that year.
- There were 4,823 passengers that flew from Chicago to Kalispell in 2009.
- The shortest flight between ORD and FCA takes about 188 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Kalispell in 2009 was 72.32%.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Kalispell, MT takes about 188 minutes.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 4,823 passengers from ORD to FCA in 2009.
- Skywest Air operated flights from ORD to FCA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Chicago to Kalispell.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Kalispell from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Chicago, IL to Kalispell, MT.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to FCA in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grayton Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.