to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Lafayette.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 111 passengers from ORD to LFT in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Lafayette in 2009 was 89.52%.
- 124 seats were available on flights from ORD to LFT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 111 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to LFT that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to LFT for Continental Airlines is the B737-3 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from ORD to LFT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Lafayette from Continental Airlines is the B737-3 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- There were 111 passengers that flew from Chicago to Lafayette in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to LFT in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-3 from Boeing. The B737-3 started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Chicago, IL to Lafayette, LA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Lafayette, LA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Miami Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Los Angeles Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grand Canyon Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.