to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Lake Charles in 2009 was 51.45%.
- UNITED carried a total of 71 passengers from ORD to LCH in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Lake Charles.
- UNITED offers flights from Chicago, IL to Lake Charles, LA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Lake Charles from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to LCH for UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- There were 71 passengers that flew from Chicago to Lake Charles in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to LCH in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- UNITED operated flights from ORD to LCH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Lake Charles, LA in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 138 seats were available on flights from ORD to LCH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 71 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to LCH that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Detroit? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights from Tampa and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Baton Rouge Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Reno Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.