Book your ORD to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to LAS Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Cancun and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Key Largo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bermuda Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to McCarran Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to LAS
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Las Vegas (ORD to LAS)
- There were 634,326 passengers that flew from Chicago to Las Vegas in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Chicago and Las Vegas.
- Flight #226, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 16 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Las Vegas.
- UNITED, American Airlines, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Las Vegas.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Las Vegas.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Las Vegas is 1515 miles.
- The shortest flight between ORD and LAS takes about 206 minutes.
- UNITED, American Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Chicago, IL to Las Vegas, NV.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to LAS in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Las Vegas, NV takes about 206 minutes.
- American Airlines operated flights from ORD to LAS using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 700,186 seats were available on flights from ORD to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 634,326 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to LAS that year.
- UNITED carried a total of 308,535 passengers from ORD to LAS in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Las Vegas from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to LAS for UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Las Vegas in 2009 was 88.94%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)