Book your ORD to LIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Little Rock airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and LIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Adams Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to LIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Little Rock (LIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Little Rock on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to LIT Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Adams Field.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to LIT
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Little Rock (ORD to LIT)
- American Eagle operated flights from ORD to LIT using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Little Rock.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Little Rock, AR takes about 82 minutes.
- American Eagle, Skywest Air, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Chicago, IL to Little Rock, AR.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to LIT in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The shortest flight between ORD and LIT takes about 81 minutes.
- Flight #6671, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Little Rock.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Little Rock is 552 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Little Rock in 2009 was 70.64%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Little Rock from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- American Eagle, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Little Rock.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to LIT for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- 114,522 seats were available on flights from ORD to LIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 84,702 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to LIT that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Little Rock, AR in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle carried a total of 72,272 passengers from ORD to LIT in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Chicago and Little Rock.
- There were 84,702 passengers that flew from Chicago to Little Rock in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tagaytay Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.