Book your ORD to LHR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to London airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and LHR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Heathrow with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to LHR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LHR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to LHR Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Heathrow.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to LHR
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|BMI||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|British Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Jet Airways||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to London (ORD to LHR)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to London in 2009 was 69.66%.
- There were 599,810 passengers that flew from Chicago to London in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Chicago and London.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to LHR for UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to LHR in 2009 was Virgin Atlantic's A340-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-3 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to London, UK in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 828,657 seats were available on flights from ORD to LHR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 599,810 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to LHR that year.
- American Airlines carried a total of 218,844 passengers from ORD to LHR in 2009.
- American Airlines, British Airways, UNITED, Virgin Atlantic offer flights from Chicago, IL to London, UK.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and London from Virgin Atlantic is the A340-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 500 seats.
- British Airways operated flights from ORD to LHR using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental San Francisco? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Nashville Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cancun Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.