Book your ORD to SDF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Louisville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and SDF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Louisville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to SDF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to SDF Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Louisville Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to SDF
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Louisville (ORD to SDF)
- American Eagle operated flights from ORD to SDF using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Louisville from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The shortest flight between ORD and SDF takes about 48 minutes.
- American Eagle carried a total of 67,922 passengers from ORD to SDF in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to SDF for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- 210,915 seats were available on flights from ORD to SDF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 170,667 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to SDF that year.
- UNITED, American Eagle, ExpressJet Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Louisville.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Louisville, KY in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Louisville is 286 miles.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Chicago and Louisville.
- There were 170,667 passengers that flew from Chicago to Louisville in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to SDF in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Louisville in 2009 was 78.29%.
- American Eagle, Skywest Air, Shuttle America, ExpressJet Airlines, UNITED, Gojet Airlines offer flights from Chicago, IL to Louisville, KY.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Louisville.
- Flight #6791, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 17 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Louisville.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Louisville, KY takes about 49 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)