Book your ORD to MAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Madrid airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and MAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Barajas with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to MAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Madrid (MAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Madrid on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to MAD Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Barajas.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to MAD
|American Airlines||Airbus A340 all models|
|British Airways||Airbus A340-300|
|British Airways||Airbus A340-600|
|Iberia Airlines||Airbus A340 all models|
|Iberia Airlines||Airbus A340-600|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Madrid (ORD to MAD)
- 96,942 seats were available on flights from ORD to MAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 77,270 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to MAD that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Madrid from Iberia is the A340-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 352 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Madrid in 2009 was 77.43%.
- Iberia offers flights from Chicago, IL to Madrid, Spain.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to MAD for Iberia is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 254 seats.
- There were 77,270 passengers that flew from Chicago to Madrid in 2009.
- Iberia carried a total of 77,270 passengers from ORD to MAD in 2009.
- Iberia operated flights from ORD to MAD using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Madrid.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to MAD in 2009 was Iberia's A340-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-3 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Madrid, Spain in 2009 was Iberia's A340-3 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Chennai Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Mackinac Island Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.