Book your ORD to MAN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Manchester airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and MAN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Manchester Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to MAN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Manchester (MAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manchester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to MAN Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Manchester Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to MAN
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|British Airways||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Manchester (ORD to MAN)
- There were 62,625 passengers that flew from Chicago to Manchester in 2009.
- American Airlines, bmi offer flights from Chicago, IL to Manchester, United Kingdom.
- American Airlines operated flights from ORD to MAN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to MAN for American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 180 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Manchester in 2009 was 82.57%.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to MAN in 2009 was bmi's A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Manchester, United Kingdom in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Chicago and Manchester.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Manchester from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 219 seats.
- 75,698 seats were available on flights from ORD to MAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 62,625 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to MAN that year.
- American Airlines carried a total of 60,209 passengers from ORD to MAN in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)