Book your ORD to MEX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Mexico City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and MEX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Mexico City Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to MEX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Mexico City (MEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mexico City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to MEX Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Mexico City Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to MEX
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Mexico City (ORD to MEX)
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Chicago and Mexico City.
- There were 165,882 passengers that flew from Chicago to Mexico City in 2009.
- Mexicana carried a total of 101,216 passengers from ORD to MEX in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Mexico City in 2009 was 75.73%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Mexico City from Aeromexico is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 209 seats.
- Mexicana, Aeromexico, UNITED, American Airlines offer flights from Chicago, IL to Mexico City, Mexico.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Mexico City, Mexico in 2009 was Aeromexico's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Aeromexico operated flights from ORD to MEX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 218,734 seats were available on flights from ORD to MEX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 165,882 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to MEX that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to MEX for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to MEX in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)