Book your ORD to MKE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Milwaukee airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and MKE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to General Mitchell Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to MKE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to MKE Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to General Mitchell Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to MKE
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Milwaukee (ORD to MKE)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Milwaukee, WI in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Milwaukee is 67 miles.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Chicago and Milwaukee.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Milwaukee in 2009 was 68.6%.
- The shortest flight between ORD and MKE takes about 18 minutes.
- American Eagle operated flights from ORD to MKE using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Milwaukee from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Milwaukee.
- Flight #6806, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 162 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Milwaukee.
- There were 147,779 passengers that flew from Chicago to Milwaukee in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to MKE for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- Skywest Air, American Eagle, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, American Connection, USA 3000, Delta Airlines, US Airways, ExpressJet Airlines, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Chicago, IL to Milwaukee, WI.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to MKE in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- 206,065 seats were available on flights from ORD to MKE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 147,779 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to MKE that year.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 68,771 passengers from ORD to MKE in 2009.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Milwaukee, WI takes about 19 minutes.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Milwaukee.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Fox Car Rental Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New York City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cheap Las Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.