Book your MDW to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MDW and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Midway Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MDW to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (MDW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MDW to MSP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Minneapolis (MDW to MSP)
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 110,894 passengers from MDW to MSP in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Chicago and Minneapolis.
- The newest aircraft servicing MDW to MSP in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MDW to MSP for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Flight #1422, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 20 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Minneapolis.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Minneapolis in 2009 was 52.97%.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Minneapolis.
- The shortest flight between MDW and MSP takes about 61 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MDW to MSP using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Minneapolis, MN takes about 62 minutes.
- There were 177,224 passengers that flew from Chicago to Minneapolis in 2009.
- 334,306 seats were available on flights from MDW to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 177,224 passengers flew on all flights from MDW to MSP that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines, Air Canada, Northwest Airlink, UNITED, Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Chicago, IL to Minneapolis, MN.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Minneapolis is 349 miles.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Minneapolis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)