Book your ORD to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to MSP
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD90|
|Gulf Air Bahrain||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Minneapolis (ORD to MSP)
- The shortest flight between ORD and MSP takes about 58 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to MSP for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from ORD to MSP using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #7173, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 38 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Minneapolis.
- American Airlines, UNITED, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Minneapolis.
- There were 799,602 passengers that flew from Chicago to Minneapolis in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 10 airline companies operating between Chicago and Minneapolis.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Minneapolis, MN takes about 60 minutes.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Minneapolis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 1,201,928 seats were available on flights from ORD to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 799,602 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to MSP that year.
- UNITED carried a total of 315,082 passengers from ORD to MSP in 2009.
- UNITED, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Shuttle America, Compass Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Skywest Air, American Eagle, ExpressJet Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Chicago, IL to Minneapolis, MN.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Minneapolis from UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 213 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Minneapolis in 2009 was 65.2%.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to MSP in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Minneapolis is 334 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Cleveland and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Solvang Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.