Book your ORD to MGM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Montgomery airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and MGM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Montgomery Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to MGM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Montgomery (MGM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montgomery on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to MGM Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Montgomery (ORD to MGM)
- 234 seats were available on flights from ORD to MGM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 188 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to MGM that year.
- There were 188 passengers that flew from Chicago to Montgomery in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to MGM for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Chicago and Montgomery.
- Sun Country Airlines carried a total of 125 passengers from ORD to MGM in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Montgomery in 2009 was 84.93%.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from ORD to MGM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Montgomery from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 168 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to MGM in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Montgomery, AL in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Sun Country Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Chicago, IL to Montgomery, AL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Six Flags Over Georgia you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.