Book your ORD to YUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Montreal airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and YUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to YUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to YUL Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to YUL
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Air Canada||Embraer 170|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|WestJet||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Montreal (ORD to YUL)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Montreal in 2009 was 67.84%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to YUL for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Montreal from Northwest Airlines is the B747-2/3 built by Boeing with 404 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Montreal, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to YUL in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- There were 184,620 passengers that flew from Chicago to Montreal in 2009.
- Shuttle America carried a total of 66,059 passengers from ORD to YUL in 2009.
- 276,061 seats were available on flights from ORD to YUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 184,620 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to YUL that year.
- Shuttle America, American Eagle, Air Canada, Air Canada Jazz, Northwest Airlines, Lufthansa offer flights from Chicago, IL to Montreal, Canada.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Chicago and Montreal.
- Air Canada operated flights from ORD to YUL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights from Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii All Inclusive you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trip to New York today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.