Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 61,422 seats were available on flights from ORD to MLM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 40,259 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to MLM that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to MLM in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- There were 40,259 passengers that flew from Chicago to Morelia in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Morelia in 2009 was 66.82%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Morelia from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Chicago and Morelia.
- Mexicana, Aeromexico offer flights from Chicago, IL to Morelia, Mexico.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to MLM for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- Mexicana operated flights from ORD to MLM using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Morelia, Mexico in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Mexicana carried a total of 30,253 passengers from ORD to MLM in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)