Book your MDW to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MDW and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Midway Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MDW to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (MDW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MDW to LGA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to New York (MDW to LGA)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Chicago and New York.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to New York in 2009 was 47.99%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to New York, NY in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MDW to LGA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and New York from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- 197,320 seats were available on flights from MDW to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 99,442 passengers flew on all flights from MDW to LGA that year.
- Shuttle America, Continental Airlines offer flights from Chicago, IL to New York, NY.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MDW to LGA for Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 75 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MDW to LGA in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Shuttle America carried a total of 99,390 passengers from MDW to LGA in 2009.
- There were 99,442 passengers that flew from Chicago to New York in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)