Book your ORD to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to JFK
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to New York (ORD to JFK)
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to New York, NY takes about 100 minutes.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to New York.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Chicago and New York.
- JetBlue Airways, Comair, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Chicago to New York.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and New York from Asiana Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 310 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from ORD to JFK using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between ORD and JFK takes about 99 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to JFK for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to JFK in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- JetBlue Airways, Comair, American Airlines, Asiana Airlines, UNITED, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Chicago, IL to New York, NY.
- Flight #6560, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 27 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to New York.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to New York in 2009 was 74.11%.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 104,648 passengers from ORD to JFK in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and New York is 740 miles.
- 315,305 seats were available on flights from ORD to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 228,651 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to JFK that year.
- There were 228,651 passengers that flew from Chicago to New York in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Dublin Airport Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights from Denver and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Park City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Dallas Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.