Book your ORD to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to LGA Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to LGA
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to New York (ORD to LGA)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to LGA for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and New York from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- American Airlines, UNITED, Shuttle America, Comair, American Eagle offer flights from Chicago, IL to New York, NY.
- 1,401,981 seats were available on flights from ORD to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,049,905 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to LGA that year.
- Flight #1299, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to New York.
- The shortest flight between ORD and LGA takes about 92 minutes.
- There were 1,049,905 passengers that flew from Chicago to New York in 2009.
- UNITED, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Chicago to New York.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to New York in 2009 was 72%.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to New York.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to LGA in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to New York, NY takes about 93 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Chicago and New York.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and New York is 733 miles.
- American Airlines carried a total of 611,147 passengers from ORD to LGA in 2009.
- UNITED operated flights from ORD to LGA using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Minneapolis and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wild Animal Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.