Book your ORD to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to EWR
|American Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Newark (ORD to EWR)
- UNITED carried a total of 213,043 passengers from ORD to EWR in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Chicago and Newark.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to EWR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Newark in 2009 was 72.52%.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from ORD to EWR using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Newark is 719 miles.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Newark, NJ takes about 94 minutes.
- UNITED, American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Newark.
- UNITED, Continental Airlines, American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Gojet Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from Chicago, IL to Newark, NJ.
- 872,402 seats were available on flights from ORD to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 619,831 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to EWR that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Newark, NJ in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Newark.
- Flight #3028, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 38 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Newark.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- There were 619,831 passengers that flew from Chicago to Newark in 2009.
- The shortest flight between ORD and EWR takes about 91 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Las Vegas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Chicago Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.