Book your ORD to SWF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Newburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and SWF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Stewart Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to SWF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newburgh (SWF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to SWF Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flight to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Orlando you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Trip today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Newburgh (ORD to SWF)
- There were 226 passengers that flew from Chicago to Newburgh in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Chicago and Newburgh.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Newburgh, NY in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Newburgh from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to SWF in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Newburgh in 2009 was 100%.
- American Eagle operated flights from ORD to SWF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 226 seats were available on flights from ORD to SWF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 226 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to SWF that year.
- UNITED carried a total of 182 passengers from ORD to SWF in 2009.
- UNITED, American Eagle offer flights from Chicago, IL to Newburgh, NY.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to SWF for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)