Book your ORD to ORF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Norfolk airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and ORF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Norfolk Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to ORF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Norfolk (ORF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Norfolk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to ORF Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Norfolk Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to ORF
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Norfolk (ORD to ORF)
- The shortest flight between ORD and ORF takes about 97 minutes.
- 126,738 seats were available on flights from ORD to ORF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 100,945 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to ORF that year.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Norfolk, VA takes about 98 minutes.
- American Eagle operated flights from ORD to ORF using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Norfolk is 717 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Norfolk from Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to ORF in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Norfolk.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Gojet Airlines, Shuttle America, Skywest Air, American Eagle, American Connection offer flights from Chicago, IL to Norfolk, VA.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 42,887 passengers from ORD to ORF in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Norfolk in 2009 was 80.15%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to ORF for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- There were 100,945 passengers that flew from Chicago to Norfolk in 2009.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Norfolk.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Chicago and Norfolk.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Norfolk, VA in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #7249, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 164 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Norfolk.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Storyland NH you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.