Book your ORD to OKC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Oklahoma City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and OKC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Will Rogers World with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to OKC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to OKC Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Will Rogers World.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to OKC
|American Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Oklahoma City (ORD to OKC)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Oklahoma City, OK in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #7282, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 77 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Oklahoma City.
- American Eagle, Skywest Air, Gojet Airlines, American Connection, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, American Airlines, UNITED, Shuttle America, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Chicago, IL to Oklahoma City, OK.
- American Eagle carried a total of 51,750 passengers from ORD to OKC in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to OKC for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Oklahoma City.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to OKC in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- There were 121,574 passengers that flew from Chicago to Oklahoma City in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Oklahoma City.
- 148,589 seats were available on flights from ORD to OKC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 121,574 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to OKC that year.
- American Eagle operated flights from ORD to OKC using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Oklahoma City, OK takes about 104 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Oklahoma City is 693 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Oklahoma City in 2009 was 77.66%.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Chicago and Oklahoma City.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Oklahoma City from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The shortest flight between ORD and OKC takes about 102 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Plane Tickets to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including All Inclusive Resorts in Hawaii you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.