Book your ORD to OMA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Omaha airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and OMA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Eppley Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to OMA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to OMA Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Eppley Field.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to OMA
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Omaha (ORD to OMA)
- UNITED carried a total of 136,007 passengers from ORD to OMA in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Chicago and Omaha.
- The shortest flight between ORD and OMA takes about 64 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Omaha from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Omaha in 2009 was 77.64%.
- Flight #5836, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 16 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Omaha.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to OMA in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- There were 244,181 passengers that flew from Chicago to Omaha in 2009.
- UNITED, American Eagle, Skywest Air, American Connection, ExpressJet Airlines, American Airlines, Gojet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Chicago, IL to Omaha, NE.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Omaha.
- 320,121 seats were available on flights from ORD to OMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 244,181 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to OMA that year.
- American Eagle, ExpressJet Airlines, UNITED, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Omaha.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Omaha, NE in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to OMA for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Omaha, NE takes about 65 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Omaha is 416 miles.
- UNITED operated flights from ORD to OMA using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Cheap Car Rentals Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Key West Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cheap Vegas Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.