Book your ORD to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to MCO Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Orlando Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to MCO
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Orlando (ORD to MCO)
- UNITED, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Orlando.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Orlando, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Chicago and Orlando.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Orlando.
- The shortest flight between ORD and MCO takes about 128 minutes.
- UNITED, American Airlines offer flights from Chicago, IL to Orlando, FL.
- UNITED carried a total of 281,970 passengers from ORD to MCO in 2009.
- UNITED operated flights from ORD to MCO using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to MCO for UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- 552,320 seats were available on flights from ORD to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 478,421 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to MCO that year.
- There were 478,421 passengers that flew from Chicago to Orlando in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Orlando is 1005 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Orlando in 2009 was 87.3%.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Orlando, FL takes about 129 minutes.
- Flight #226, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 19 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Orlando.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Orlando from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to MCO in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Palm Springs Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Aruba and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St. Augustine Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Lake George Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.