Book your ORD to YOW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Ottawa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and YOW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Macdonald Cartier Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to YOW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Ottawa (YOW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ottawa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to YOW Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Macdonald Cartier Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to YOW
|Air Canada||Embraer 170|
|Air Canada||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|WestJet||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Ottawa (ORD to YOW)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to YOW for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to YOW in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Shuttle America, American Eagle, Skywest Air offer flights from Chicago, IL to Ottawa, Canada.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Ottawa in 2009 was 65.86%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Ottawa from Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from ORD to YOW using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 97,149 passengers that flew from Chicago to Ottawa in 2009.
- 159,460 seats were available on flights from ORD to YOW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 97,149 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to YOW that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Chicago and Ottawa.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Ottawa, Canada in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Shuttle America carried a total of 41,797 passengers from ORD to YOW in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Klondike Gold Rush you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.