Book your ORD to PSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Palm Springs airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and PSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Palm Springs Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to PSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Palm Springs (PSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Palm Springs on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to PSP Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Palm Springs Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to PSP
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Palm Springs (ORD to PSP)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Chicago and Palm Springs.
- UNITED operated flights from ORD to PSP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Palm Springs from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 139 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 34,902 passengers from ORD to PSP in 2009.
- UNITED, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Palm Springs.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Palm Springs, CA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Chicago, IL to Palm Springs, CA.
- 50,232 seats were available on flights from ORD to PSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 41,387 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to PSP that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Palm Springs is 1652 miles.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Palm Springs.
- Flight #305, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Palm Springs.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to PSP in 2009 was UNITED's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Palm Springs, CA takes about 222 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Palm Springs in 2009 was 81.16%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to PSP for UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The shortest flight between ORD and PSP takes about 221 minutes.
- There were 41,387 passengers that flew from Chicago to Palm Springs in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including La Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.