Book your ORD to PIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Peoria airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and PIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Greater Peoria Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to PIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Peoria (PIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Peoria on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to PIA Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Greater Peoria Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to PIA
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Peoria (ORD to PIA)
- Flight #4368, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Peoria.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to PIA for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Chicago and Peoria.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 40,904 passengers from ORD to PIA in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Peoria, IL in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- There were 75,919 passengers that flew from Chicago to Peoria in 2009.
- Skywest Air, American Eagle offer flights from Chicago, IL to Peoria, IL.
- American Eagle operated flights from ORD to PIA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Peoria from American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Skywest Air, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Peoria.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Peoria.
- The shortest flight between ORD and PIA takes about 27 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to PIA in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Peoria, IL takes about 27 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Peoria in 2009 was 59.46%.
- 133,987 seats were available on flights from ORD to PIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 75,919 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to PIA that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Peoria is 130 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Manila and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cape May Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cincinnati Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.