Book your ORD to SXM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Philipsburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and SXM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Princess Juliana Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to SXM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philipsburg (SXM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philipsburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to SXM Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Princess Juliana Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to SXM
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Philipsburg (ORD to SXM)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Philipsburg from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- UNITED operated flights from ORD to SXM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 2,413 passengers that flew from Chicago to Philipsburg in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Philipsburg, Netherlands Antilles in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Philipsburg.
- UNITED offers flights from Chicago, IL to Philipsburg, Netherlands Antilles.
- 2,760 seats were available on flights from ORD to SXM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,413 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to SXM that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to SXM in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Philipsburg in 2009 was 88.77%.
- UNITED carried a total of 2,413 passengers from ORD to SXM in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to SXM for UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Juan Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Pittsburgh Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.