Book your ORD to PWM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Portland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and PWM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Portland Intl. Jetport with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to PWM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PWM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to PWM Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Portland Intl. Jetport.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to PWM
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Portland (ORD to PWM)
- Flight #7250, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 32 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Portland.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Portland.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Portland is 900 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Portland, ME in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Gojet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, American Connection, UNITED offer flights from Chicago, IL to Portland, ME.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Chicago and Portland.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to PWM in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Portland, ME takes about 105 minutes.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from ORD to PWM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to PWM for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 65,575 passengers that flew from Chicago to Portland in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Portland from UNITED is the B737-3 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- Gojet Airlines carried a total of 44,946 passengers from ORD to PWM in 2009.
- 80,668 seats were available on flights from ORD to PWM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 65,575 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to PWM that year.
- The shortest flight between ORD and PWM takes about 105 minutes.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operates the shortest flights from Chicago to Portland.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Portland in 2009 was 81.75%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake Casitas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.