Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Porto in 2009 was 100%.
- 1 seats were available on flights from ORD to OPO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to OPO that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Porto, Portugal in 2009 was Air France's B747-4F from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Air France offers flights from Chicago, IL to Porto, Portugal.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to OPO in 2009 was Air France's B747-4F from Boeing. The B747-4F started flying in 1990.
- Air France carried a total of 1 passengers from ORD to OPO in 2009.
- Air France operated flights from ORD to OPO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Porto.
- There were 1 passengers that flew from Chicago to Porto in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Porto from Air France is the B747-4F built by Boeing with 0 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)