Book your ORD to PVD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Providence airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and PVD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to T.F. Green with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to PVD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Providence (PVD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providence on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to PVD Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to T.F. Green.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to PVD
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Providence (ORD to PVD)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Providence from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- 121,408 seats were available on flights from ORD to PVD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 97,984 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to PVD that year.
- The shortest flight between ORD and PVD takes about 104 minutes.
- Flight #242, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Providence.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Chicago and Providence.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Providence, RI takes about 107 minutes.
- There were 97,984 passengers that flew from Chicago to Providence in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to PVD in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- UNITED, Gojet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from Chicago, IL to Providence, RI.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Providence is 849 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Providence, RI in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Providence.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Providence in 2009 was 80.28%.
- UNITED carried a total of 79,339 passengers from ORD to PVD in 2009.
- UNITED operated flights from ORD to PVD using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Providence.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to PVD for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find South Beach Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including North Little Rock Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.