Book your ORD to PLS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Providenciales airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and PLS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Providenciales Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to PLS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Providenciales (PLS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providenciales on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to PLS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Providenciales (ORD to PLS)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Providenciales.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to PLS in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- There were 163 passengers that flew from Chicago to Providenciales in 2009.
- USA 3000 operated flights from ORD to PLS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 168 seats were available on flights from ORD to PLS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 163 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to PLS that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to PLS for USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Providenciales from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- USA 3000 carried a total of 163 passengers from ORD to PLS in 2009.
- USA 3000 offers flights from Chicago, IL to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Providenciales in 2009 was 97.02%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Austin Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Philadelphia and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cabo San Lucas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Outer Banks Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.