Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Puerto Plata from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Puerto Plata.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to POP for USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- 168 seats were available on flights from ORD to POP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 166 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to POP that year.
- There were 166 passengers that flew from Chicago to Puerto Plata in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Puerto Plata in 2009 was 98.81%.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to POP in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- USA 3000 offers flights from Chicago, IL to Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic.
- USA 3000 carried a total of 166 passengers from ORD to POP in 2009.
- USA 3000 operated flights from ORD to POP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Antwerp Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.