Book your ORD to PVR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Puerto Vallarta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and PVR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to PVR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Puerto Vallarta (PVR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Puerto Vallarta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to PVR Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to PVR
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Puerto Vallarta (ORD to PVR)
- American Airlines carried a total of 29,613 passengers from ORD to PVR in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from ORD to PVR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to PVR for Mexicana is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Puerto Vallarta in 2009 was 82.6%.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Chicago and Puerto Vallarta.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to PVR in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines, UNITED, USA 3000, Mexicana offer flights from Chicago, IL to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
- 74,722 seats were available on flights from ORD to PVR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 63,760 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to PVR that year.
- There were 63,760 passengers that flew from Chicago to Puerto Vallarta in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Puerto Vallarta from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Kissimmee Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Southampton Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.