Book your ORD to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to RDU Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to RDU
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Raleigh (ORD to RDU)
- Flight #7231, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 49 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Raleigh.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to RDU for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Raleigh in 2009 was 78.41%.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Chicago and Raleigh.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to RDU in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- There were 252,377 passengers that flew from Chicago to Raleigh in 2009.
- American Airlines, American Eagle, UNITED, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Shuttle America, ExpressJet Airlines, American Connection offer flights from Chicago, IL to Raleigh, NC.
- 321,069 seats were available on flights from ORD to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 252,377 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to RDU that year.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Raleigh, NC takes about 86 minutes.
- UNITED operated flights from ORD to RDU using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, UNITED, American Airlines, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Raleigh.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Raleigh.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between ORD and RDU takes about 84 minutes.
- American Airlines carried a total of 108,969 passengers from ORD to RDU in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Raleigh from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 158 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Raleigh is 647 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New Zealand Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.