Book your ORD to ROC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Rochester airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and ROC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Greater Rochester Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to ROC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Rochester (ROC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rochester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to ROC Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Greater Rochester Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to ROC
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Rochester (ORD to ROC)
- UNITED, American Eagle, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Gojet Airlines, American Connection, Shuttle America, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Chicago, IL to Rochester, NY.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to ROC for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The shortest flight between ORD and ROC takes about 69 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Rochester is 528 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Rochester, NY in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle operated flights from ORD to ROC using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 56,343 passengers from ORD to ROC in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Rochester from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 140 seats.
- Flight #7053, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 52 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Rochester.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Rochester in 2009 was 72.82%.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Rochester.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, UNITED, American Eagle, ExpressJet Airlines operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Rochester.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to ROC in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Chicago and Rochester.
- 213,404 seats were available on flights from ORD to ROC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 159,915 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to ROC that year.
- There were 159,915 passengers that flew from Chicago to Rochester in 2009.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Rochester, NY takes about 71 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights from DC and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Santa Monica you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Aruba Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.