Book your ORD to ROW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Roswell airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and ROW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Industrial Air Center with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to ROW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Roswell (ROW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Roswell on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to ROW Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Salt Lake City and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Key Largo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Houston today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Roswell (ORD to ROW)
- American Eagle offers flights from Chicago, IL to Roswell, NM.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Chicago to Roswell.
- American Eagle carried a total of 68 passengers from ORD to ROW in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Roswell from American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to ROW for American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from ORD to ROW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Roswell in 2009 was 97.14%.
- There were 68 passengers that flew from Chicago to Roswell in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Roswell, NM in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- 70 seats were available on flights from ORD to ROW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 68 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to ROW that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to ROW in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair. The RJ-700 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)