Book your ORD to SLC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Chicago to Salt Lake City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORD and SLC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from O'Hare Intl. to Salt Lake City Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORD to SLC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Salt Lake City (SLC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Salt Lake City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORD to SLC Route Map
Route information for flights from O'Hare Intl. to Salt Lake City Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORD to SLC
|American Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Chicago to Salt Lake City (ORD to SLC)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORD to SLC for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 262,768 passengers that flew from Chicago to Salt Lake City in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORD to SLC in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Skywest Air, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, UNITED, Shuttle America offer flights from Chicago, IL to Salt Lake City, UT.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 126,315 passengers from ORD to SLC in 2009.
- The average flight time from Chicago, IL to Salt Lake City, UT takes about 179 minutes.
- UNITED, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Chicago to Salt Lake City.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ORD to SLC using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Chicago and Salt Lake City from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Chicago and Salt Lake City.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Chicago, IL to Salt Lake City, UT in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Chicago to Salt Lake City in 2009 was 82.85%.
- The shortest flight distance between Chicago and Salt Lake City is 1249 miles.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Chicago to Salt Lake City.
- Flight #6473, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 21 minutes average delay between flights from Chicago to Salt Lake City.
- 316,009 seats were available on flights from ORD to SLC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 262,768 passengers flew on all flights from ORD to SLC that year.
- The shortest flight between ORD and SLC takes about 178 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Cheap Rental Cars Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Las Vegas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotel Myrtle Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.